Saturday, September 3, 2011

mt minsi sunrise

The other morning I decided to hike at 5Am on the appalachian trail to a popular view of Mt. Tammany on the other side of the delaware water gap.It took me an hour to hike Mt. Minsi for the view, thick fog and no moon really made this an interesting experience with my headlamp but once I got above the fog it was great.I got to the top just in time but had to wait extra because of some cloud cover over the horizon. Although I didn't get lucky with any awesome sunrise colors, I felt like the rolling fog over the river was a nice sight when it caught some golden sunshine. enjoy!
sun took some extra time peeking out because the cloud cover over the horizon
the fog rolling over the delaware river in the valley below really made this worthwhile.
although a great view, it's starting to overgrow some, this is a tight little window
after the golden period,fog still looking good


I plan on getting up there again hopefully soon and see what else I can get.

-jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment